Monday, February 21, 2005

Trip to the ER

Saturday morning we had to take our youngest son to the ER because he had a seizure. Fortunately all the tests came out normal except that he had very low blood sugar and ketones in his urine. As soon as the ER got his blood sugar level up, he was his old happy and active self again. We saw his regular pediatrician today and will follow up with a metabolic geneticist soon. Hopefully it's just an isolated episode of not having eaten much for a few days because he had a cold.

We had a long day on Saturday and our weekend schedule got kind of thrown off. It will be a little while before my body and my brain catch up with each other again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Optimal Wellness to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Optimal Wellness to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Life-Scenario to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!